Avonmouth Old Boys Rugby Club
Bristol, BS11 9NG
- 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM (beginners)
- 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM (beginner/intermediate)
- 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM (intermediate/advanced)
At Kyoto Shotokan Karate Club, we're more that just a karate club, we are a family, a place where you can learn karate in safety, where karate students aged 5 and above Develop Real Life Skills, gaining in Confidence, Self Esteem and overall Quality of Life owing to improved physical and emotional health.
We welcome new members at anytime.
If you are not sure, you are more than welcome to come along and watch a training session and chat with the Instructor and other students.
You are always welcome to come along and try a free trial session, no obligations.
Try it, and see if you like it.
You don't have to take out association Membership straight away or buy any expensive equipment, we let you settle in first to make sure you're happy and that Karate is for you.
- Intoductory free session(s) - no obligation
- Structured classes - beginner to advanced
- Club instruction - over 30 years experience
- Regular guest instructor courses in Bristol
- Kyu gradings by Hanshi Shiro Asano (9th Dan)
- Dan gradings registered in SKIF (Tokyo), recognised world-wide
- Annual SKI-GB Team and National championships
- SKI-GB Courses with Hanshi Shiro Asano (9th Dan)
- Regular SKI-GB Wales & West Squad training
Our lesson fees are:
- £4.00 per hour for Adults (16+)
- £3.00 per hour for Juniors (5-15yrs).
Family discounts available - subsequent family members train half price.
Train in two or more classes per evening for an additional £2.00 (adults) or £1.00 (juniors).